Thursday, August 23, 2012


Family reunion this weekend! Family camped at Minneopa or stayed in hotels for the weekend. On Sunday we had the official reunion at the park. All weekend there were cookies, Rice Krispie bars, and s'mores. Good weekend, but I was so tired by the end of it. 

I skipped two days of Insanity. I feel bad not doing it when I make my mom do it. On the other hand I don't because working out isn't my problem. I can almost always make myself workout when I don't want to. My goal isn't to do Insanity. I've already done all of Insanity. My goal is to eat better.

I bought ice cream on the way home from the exhausting reunion. (Comfort food anyone?) I've been doing well with counting calories so I got cocky and didn't. It came back to bite me. I was finishing off the ice cream when I realized that I had started it less than 48 hours before. I gained 0.4 pounds. 

To stay on track with my goals I have to lose 1.2 lbs this week. This will be harder than it sounds. I'm at the barn for 4 days scrapbooking. I made Mama Laughlin's Skinny Enchilada Lasagna. It was awesome! So awesome that we ate it before I remembered to take a picture.

I'm dreading school. So much that I've reached the point where I just want to do it and be done. In the meantime I'll scrapbook my lame life. I have very few pictures of this last year. All I did was study. At least I have a picture of me studying.

 
Holy knowledge, Batman! This is my massive stack of books for my first semester of the Nursing program! The girl from the bookstore helped me carry them out to my car. I will get a code for some online thing when I get to class. I also have a kit for skills class (which includes a catheter kit. Yay!

Family Reunion! (Left to right) Dad, Uncle Wes, Aunt Linda, Uncle Harold, Uncle James, Aunt Mary-Ann

(Left to right) Dad, Mom, River (my brother's dog), Josh (brother), Jake (nephew), Jenifer (sister-in-law), me, Abby (neice)

Abby and Jake played at the park.


They put sand on my legs...I don't know why.




One night we had a bonfire and s'mores. Abby and Jake would run away whenever I tried to take a picture. Abby was better at it because I don't have any of her.



 I'll write about scrapbooking and eating while scrapbooking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment