Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Favorite Things!

I told you I would do a more cheerful post! I like lists even more than I like plans. So here is a list of my favorite things (read that to the tune from The Sound of Music).

Things I'm obsessed with: (not in any particular order)

1. Lists
2. Plans

















3. Skulls (Well that escalated quickly)



































































































































4. Learning to curl my hair
















































































































5. Buns (I meant doing my hair in one, but I also love my mom's homemade sticky buns.)


















6. Manis


















7. Piercings






















8. Tattoos

















9. Cop shows
10. Pinterest

















11. Peanut butter
12. My iphone 5 and apps. One of my favorites is Instagram!




































13. Running
14. Organizing
15. Decorating
16. My bed
17. Ulta


































18.Target

























19. Mama Laughlin's blog
20. Scarves







































21. Learning to do my makeup


































22. Coffee/Coffee mugs/Starbucks/Barnes and Noble




























No comments:

Post a Comment