Monday, May 20, 2013

Yeaaaa. I'm going to have to ask you to read my blog. Yeaaaa.

So I don't really have a topic. Last night I couldn't sleep. I contemplated pulling an all-nighter and going to the gym, but I had just watched three episodes of Criminal Minds. I wasn't going to be the blond that everyone is yelling at to go back inside where it is safe. Us blonds always die first. So I stayed in the safety of my bedroom with the exception to go to the bathroom or get another movie. Whenever I did step out of my room I would look around every corner as if I had a plan for when I confronted my attacker. Side note after being up for hours longer than I planned I was hungry. So I had hard boiled eggs. I can't get enough of them. Anyway I slept from 4am to noon. Did you know that nothing goes on after 2:30 am? At noon I had breakfast, went to the gym to work on arms, then worked on some random stuff. I made pancakes for dinner. Don't you wish your life was like mine. 

 
So that's all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment